Design with STAC
We've got you covered!
What is it?
Design with STAC is a competition that allows just about anyone to make their dream design a reality! This is your chance to not only customize your own piece of jewellery but also get a 50% off on the piece AND commission on any sales of your design!
Who is it for?
- Just about anyone! You don’t need any design skills or prior experience!
- If you have a design/concept for a charm or pendant that you wish you owned in gold - this competition is for you!
- Participation extends to everyone who loves all things gold!
- Only applicable to residents of India
- It can be a sketch, drawing, CAD render, digital image - you don't have to be an ace designer, just put down your thoughts on a paper or a computer - feel free to scribble in some notes on the side to explain your design in more detail
- The design created should be an original design and not infringe on any existing copyrights and trademarks
- Just make sure it is something that your family and friends can see and understand since they will help you win this!
- Click a photo, scan it or create it on your computer
- Remember 2 things - it has to be a charm/pendant and it has to be all gold!
- An emotion that you want your piece to represent
- Is there a motif you love?
- Is there something personal that you would want to wear as a memory
PRO TIP: remember STAC is all about simple and classic jewellery! The designs will primarily be evaluated and shortlisted keeping the STAC aesthetic in mind!
Simply email us on email@example.com with your design and the following details
- Name, Design name (to be used on facebook and website), Brief Description of your design (if any), Phone number, Email, Facebook handle, instagram handle
- Use the Subject line - #DesignwithSTAC submission
- Design entries are limited to 1 per person. So give us your best shot!
- Submission: Designs will be accepted from 19th April until 3rd May
- 10 semi-finalists will be shortlisted by the STAC jury and their designs will be uploaded for public voting on the STAC Facebook page on 4th May.
- From the 4th to the 18th of May, the semi finalists can promote their designs and get as many votes (likes) in as possible. Voting closes at midnight on 18th May.
- From these 10, the top 3 people who get the most number of likes on their design will be selected as the winners! Winners will be announced on 19th May
- Have your design made in 18 kt gold
- Receive 50% off on the final selling price of the piece
- Get to name a STAC piece publicly available for sale
- Your design will be featured on the STAC website and the winner will get a 10% commission on the sale of each piece from 20th May to 20th June
Want to challenge your friends? Share this link to get them on board!
Have questions? Call us on 9653363960 or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting their design, the participant gives usage rights to STAC to use and sell the design
- A 10% commission from sales will be given to the winner for a month from 20th May to 20th June